Are you sick of using tea bags and want to get a real taste of some traditional loose tea leaves? A tea infuser can greatly help you in this aspect. Using tea infusers for brewing tea with whole tea leaves is quite popular among tea enthusiasts. For those tea lovers, manufacturers have produced electric tea kettles with infusers that efficiently brew tea from whole leaves without leaving a trace of leaves in your tea. With a tea kettle at your home, you can enjoy the whole leaves tea at any time. It is far more lenient than you think. That’s why We took the time to find the Best Electric Tea Kettle With Infuser so that you can buy with confidence.
But we found that there were a number of great options to choose from. Take a look at our reviews and find the right one for your needs today!
Chefman Electric Glass Kettle
This eye-catching glass tea kettle from Chefman is our top pick with its unique features and luxurious look. It is the first time a kettle comes with five different colored lights that correspond to preset temperatures.
- 1 Top 7: Best Electric Tea Kettle With Infuser
- 2 What is Tea Infuser?
- 3 Different types of Tea Infusers
- 4 Things to Consider When Buying a Kettle With Tea Infuser
- 5 Our Reviews on Electric Kettle for Tea With Infuser
- 5.1 1. Chefman Electric Glass Kettle (Best Overall)
- 5.2 2. Bonsenkitchen Electric Tea Kettle with Tea Infuser
- 5.3 3. Viante Electric Kettle
- 5.4 4. Taylor Swoden Small Electric Glass Kettle (Best Budget Option)
- 5.5 5. Bonsenkitchen Electric Kettles with Tea Infuser
- 5.6 6. Ovente Electric Glass Kettle
- 5.7 7. NutriChef Digital Hot Water Glass Kettle
- 6 The Verdict
- 7 FAQs
Top 7: Best Electric Tea Kettle With Infuser
|Chefman Electric Glass Kettle||
||SEE ON AMAZON|
|Bonsenkitchen Electric Tea Kettle with Tea Infuser||
||see on amazon|
|Viante Electric Kettle||
||see on amazon|
|Taylor Swoden Small Electric Glass Kettle||
||see on amazon|
|Bonsenkitchen Electric Kettles with Tea Infuser||
||see on amazon|
|Ovente Electric Glass Kettle||
||see on amazon|
|NutriChef Digital Hot Water Glass Kettle||
||SEE ON AMAZON|
So if you’re looking to buy a tea kettle with an infuser, this buying guide is specially written for you. Below we have written comprehensive details of some of the important features you need to look for when buying a tea kettle with an infuser. But first, we should know what a tea infuser is.
What is Tea Infuser?
A tea infuser is a kitchen appliance specifically used to brew tea with whole tea leaves instead of teabags. Generally, it consists of a tea mesh or perforated metal container in which whole tea leaves are placed for steeping or brewing. The tea infuser is placed in a kettle, cup, or pot of boiling water, brewing the whole tea leaves without spilling the tea leaves in the cup or kettle. Tea leaves freely float in the infuser, unfurl and expand, providing you with a fresh and strong flavor potential.
Different types of Tea Infusers
A brewing basket is a fine mesh style perforated basket that efficiently steeps the whole tea leaves without leaving a single trace of leaves in your tea. It is spacious enough to float the whole leaves around the water and extract their full flavor.
Silicone Tea Infuser
As the name shows, this type of tea infuser is made of silicone and comes in some cool animal shapes to make your tea even more cozier. They are effortlessly easy to use and clean. Simply separate the two silicon infusers, put some tea leaves into them and again untie them together. However, they come in small sizes and don’t provide enough space to float the leaves, limiting their flavor. Also, there are chances of a small taste of silicon in your tea.
Ball Tea Infuser
Shaped like a ball, these tea infusers are also quite popular and frequently used by people to extract strong flavor from whole tea leaves. They are compact, and one can effortlessly use them to make a refreshing tea. Since they are small in size, which means you can’t extract the right amount of flavor by using these infusers.
Travel mugs are also compact and easy to use, but they’re specifically designed for traveling. Since they are small in size, you can only use them to make one or two cups of tea.
Things to Consider When Buying a Kettle With Tea Infuser
The infuser must be spacious
If your infuser is compact, it will not have enough space to move the leaves around the boiling water. This will help to extract the full flavor and real taste of the whole leaves. If it is not spacious, it will not do the job well.
It must be Removable
Yes, a removable infuser can make the cleanliness process quick, easy, and a lot more comfortable. It also allows you to choose the kettle for making other drinks as well.
Another thing that matters the most when buying a cooking, baking, brewing, or any other kitchen appliance is its capacity. Choosing a kettle with an appropriate size that meets your needs can save you from many problems. So take our advice, always measure your kitchen space before heading out to find a perfect appliance. If you are looking for a kettle for your office or dorm, a small one is just perfect for you. On the contrary, for a big family and a large house, you should go for a big one for all their needs.
The mesh of your tea kettle also plays a critical role. Make sure to choose a kettle with fine mesh because fine mesh does not allow the small leaves to pass out from the mesh.
Having complete control over temperature is critical for extracting the right amount of flavor and taste. In my opinion, this is one of the most important features of any brewing appliance because it allows you to select the desired temperature for a specific kind of tea. So if you’re fond of experiencing different tea types, look for a kettle that provides appropriate control over temperature.
Auto Shut Off and Other Features
Another feature that you must look for whenever buying a cooking appliance is the Auto shutoff trait. With this, your kettle will automatically shut off whenever you get busy with other house chores during brewing tea. This will prevent the water from overheating or even drying out if you forget to check for a long time; that happens in most cases. Moreover, other features such as timer, auto-keep warm mode, safety handle, and cord storage place ability also add ease and convenience to your life.
Filter for Hard Water
Many people don’t consider this feature cardinal; but, it greatly influences brewing, especially if you’re living in an area of hard water. Because hard water not only leaves a firm layer of limescale inside the kettle but also greatly influences the taste of your drink. So make sure your kettle has a firm filter to remove all the impurities from the water.
Easy to Clean
Any equipment which is tough to clean is not worth buying. A kettle with a wide mouth makes cleanliness easy and comfortable. So, ensure your kettle has a wide mouth to easily pass your hand inside so that you can scrub the impurities in the kettle.
The durability of any product depends on the quality of the material it is made. No matter how expensive the appliance you’re buying, if it is made of low-quality material, it will not be durable and not worth buying. So carefully check the quality of your kettle and choose the product with premium quality and food-safe material. Most of the kettles are made of stainless steel, glass, and plastic.
These were some of the features that need your attention when buying a tea kettle with an infuser. Considering these factors, hopefully, you can choose a tea kettle that is perfectly suitable for your needs and budget. Also, we have enlisted some of the best, top-rated tea kettles with infusers that you buy for yourself. Take a look, and surely you will find the one that caters to all your needs.
Our Reviews on Electric Kettle for Tea With Infuser
This eye-catching glass tea kettle from Chefman is our top pick with its unique features and luxurious look. It is the first time a kettle comes with five different colored lights that correspond to preset temperatures. With these colors, you can easily find out if the water is ready or not. Moreover, the control panel is on the handle, making it more effortless and comfortable to use. A bonus tea infuser is also included with the kettle, made of fine mesh and spacious enough to steep the tea leaves efficiently. This means you can get a more robust and refreshing whole leaves tea with a single push of a button whenever you want. (1)
- A larger capacity of 1.8 liters is enough to serve a large family as well as a small group
- 5 preset temperature control allows you to pick out the desired temperature
- The industry standard borosilicate glass is BFA-free and adds durability to the product.
- The stainless steel accents add beauty and give a luxurious look to your kitchen
- The detachable swivel base provides cordless serving without any hassle of accidents.
- Glass is BPA-Free
- Include tea infuser
- Highly versatile and durable
- Detachable base for cordless serving
- Colored LED light for preset temperature
- The esthetic design adds elegance to your kitchen
- The small opening makes it a little bit difficult to clean
Capacity: 1.7 Liters
- Power: 120 Volts
- Material: Glass Black
- Item Weight: 3.14 Pounds
When it comes to kitchen appliances, Bonsenkitchen is a statement of its own. This American brand does not forget to surprise its customers with exclusive and high-quality products. And this miraculously designed electric tea kettle is another perfect example of their flawless craftsmanship and excellence. It has an elegant design with all the necessary features that one can need in a kettle. Using this kettle, you can brew a flavorful and refreshing tea in just a few minutes. (2)
- It has an excellent power of 2200 watts that quickly boils the full pot of water within a few minutes.
- The glass kettle is marked on the side with lines that allow you to measure water for easy pouring and to serve accurately.
- The kettle’s base and the lid are made of food-grade 360 stainless steel, making it highly durable and buying-worthy.
- It also has a removable tea infuser for extracting the delicious fresh tea flavor of whole tea leaves. Simply throw the tea leaves in the infuser and watch it stew.
- Auto-shutoff function
- Food grade material
- Detachable tea infuser
- Simple and elegant design
- Detachable lid & wide mouth
- The powerful rapid boiling system
- Don’t have a preset temperature feature
Whether tea or coffee, the Viante tea kettle will never let you down with its phenomenal performance and professional brewing. This electric tea kettle is a great statement of elegance and is Quite famous among tea enthusiasts. By brewing tea in this exquisite kettle, you can effortlessly become a tea barista at your home. Not only this, but Vanita also has a bonus of an automatic keep warm feature that keeps your tea or coffee warm for a longer time. (3)
- It has a large capacity of 1.6 liters that can easily serve a group of people, friends, and family, all at once.
- It has four temperature settings for different tea varieties such as white, green, black, and oolong. This means you can easily switch from black to green or white to oolong without compromising robust aroma and flavor.
- The kettle also has a metallic infuser that can effortlessly brew a refreshing and aromatic tea from whole leaves. Plus, the infuser is removable, which means quick and trouble-free cleaning.
- It is made of tech glass technology which is highly BPA-free as well as heat and shock-resistant.
- Highly durable
- Large capacity
- Auto-keep warm feature
- Come at an affordable price
- Preset temperature settings
- The metallic tea infuser is removable
- Made of premium quality material
- When filled to the brim, boiling water may spill out
Tylor swoden is another renowned brand on our list that never fails to surprise its customers with simple, phenomenal, and durable appliances. Whether it is laundry appliances, kitchen appliances, or other home appliances, you can completely trust this brand for high-standard quality. And this beautiful Glass tea kettle is another elegant statement that possesses all the features to make you a jittery cup of tea every morning. (4)
- It comes with a robust power that can boil up to 1 liter of water within a minute, much quicker and safer than a microwave and any other boiling device.
- Automatic keep-warm mode keeps the tea warm up to many hours after brewing.
- The stainless steel infuser is removable and spacious, allowing the leaves to freely float around the boiling water to brew a perfect cup of joe for you.
- An automatic shutoff button with boil-dry protection is a real-life-saver, preventing accidental over-boiling and dryness of water.
- The plastic handle remains cool to touch even at the highest boiling point.
- It is elegant and small in size, perfect for offices, dorms, and small kitchens.
- Easy to clean
- Highly durable
- Rapid boiling system
- Auto-keep warm mode
- Stay cool to touching the plastic handle
- The tea infuser is spacious and removable
- The auto-shutoff feature prevents accidental over boiling
- Compact size as compared to others
Who doesn’t know this renowned brand that comes and quickly becomes the guru of home appliances in a very short period? They promised to deliver the finest and premium quality product to your doorstep, and they achieved that promise while making this exceptional tea kettle. With so many features and superior quality material, this tea kettle is the real gem of Bonsenkitchen.
- The tea infuser is removable, spacious, and efficiently savors the refreshing tea flavor within a few minutes.
- It has five preset temperature settings ( 120℉,160℉,175℉,195℉, 212℉) with different LEDs to bring out the best taste and quality of tea and coffee to lighten and brighten your morning.
- The robust power of 1500W heats the water quickly and brings it to a boil within 7 minutes only.
- This kettle comprises a British STRIX thermostat technology with an auto-shut-off feature that turns it off within 3s of boiling. Plus, the dry safety feature protects the kettle from accidental overheating or drying out if there is no water inside.
- It has an elegant and sleek design made of heat-resistant glass and a food-grade stainless steel base.
- Spacious tea infuser
- Different temp. Settings
- Auto shut-off feature for safety
- Made of premium quality material
- Provide quick and safe boiling within 7 minutes
- A little bit difficult to clean
- The lid doesn’t open all the way
If you want to brew a large capacity of tea in no time, then Ovente Electric Glass Kettle is the perfect choice for you. It comes with all the safety features that you need in a kettle, providing a quick, safe and healthy brewing at home. The keep-warm feature provides a warm serving of tea even after an hour of brewing. So what else do you want?
- This beautiful kettle comes with an unprecedented capacity of 1.7 liters which means you can easily brew 6-7 cups of refreshing tea in one go.
- The 1500w (120V) power provides rapid boiling of the whole pot, meanwhile the keep warm feature keeps the tea warm for up to 60 minutes of the brewing.
- It comes with a plunging tea infuser that allows you to remove the filter and get a customizable flavor without removing the lid at all.
- The temperature control on the handle allows you to set the desired temperature between 170°F, 185°F, 200°F, and 212°F; you can see the temperature on the bright LCD.
- Large capacity
- Keep warm feature
- Plugging tea infuser
- Cordless and easy cleaning
- Variable temperature control
- Fast, safe, and healthy brewing
- You may experience spilling of water when pouring
For a simple but strong cup of tea every morning, try this amazing tea kettle from everyone’s favorite NutriChef. Embodied with delicate glass, this kettle can be configured to brew different types of tea at different temperatures. So, if you’re fond of having different tea experiences at home, this is the best pick for you. (5)
- High power heating of 1500W provides rapid boiling and an integrated tea infuser efficiently steeps the whole leaves providing aromatic and refreshing tea at home.
- It features a well-defined control panel that allows you to easily adjust the temperature ranging from 104℉ to 212℉ with + or – buttons located on the handle.
- It also comes with a soft glowing LED light that notifies you when the water starts boiling.
- The stylish and elegant design gives a luxurious look to your kitchen.
- Convenient Easy-Pour Spout & Pop-up Lid prevent spilling of the water.
- Auto shutoff feature
- Heat up quickly and quietly
- Beautiful and elegant design
- power for extra-fast brewing
- Also, provide overheat protection
- LED light notifies when water starts boiling
- The base may get a little rusty after some use
If you have a kettle with a tea infuser, you can effortlessly brew a refreshing and aromatic tea with whole leaves at any time. Moreover, a tea infuser extracts the flavor better.
So if you are looking to buy a tea infuser and need some help, the appliances listed above are perfect suggestions for you. If we talk about our best top pick, the Chefman electric glass kettle with exquisite design and miraculous functionality is a statement of its own. But for the budget pick, obviously, we would prefer Taylor Swoden Small Electric Glass Kettle for its superior quality and resilience.
I hope this article is really helpful for you and you find the right kettle that suits your needs and budget. So, don’t forget to give your feedback in the comment section below; I would love to hear from you guys.
The tea infuser is specially designed to brew tea with whole leaves. So, if you buy a kettle with a tea infuser, it will make the brewing more convenient and effortless for you. Plus, you don’t need to buy a separate strainer or any other equipment to filter the tea.
If you buy a kettle with premium quality, auto-shut-off feature, and boil-dry protection, it is highly safe and convenient to use. Just remember to be cautious when handling the kettle after brewing and keep it out of the reach of children.
Choosing a kettle is not as challenging as buying a dress for a woman unless you have a piece of good knowledge. The above buying guide explains all the features you need to consider when buying a kettle. If you choose a kettle based on the criteria mentioned earlier, you will definitely get the right kettle.
The easiest and most convenient way to clean an infuser is to place it under running hot water. You can also soak it in a dishwasher for a few minutes and then rinse it with warm water for further cleaning.
When frequently used, the tea kettle accumulates the buildup at the base, badly affecting the flavor. So, consider washing the kettle every 1-2 months to keep the problem away.